Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • email
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
8 Main Street E Suite 403 Hamilton, ON L8N 1E8 289-389-0922

8 Main Street E Suite 403 Hamilton, ON L8N 1E8 289-389-0922

Affordable Immigration

Charlene DaSilva’s career has spanned many years in the Customer Service Industry. Whether it was Managing People, Budgets, Reaching Time Deadlines, Promotions or Community Involvement she has always applied herself one hundred percent to every task.

Her commitment to people, and great service at affordable pricing is her number one goal in her new career. Charlene graduated with Honors from Humber College in the Immigration Consultant and Paralegal program of study. Charlene has proved her ability to understand the laws governing those areas of practice.

As a licensed paralegal by the Law Society of Upper Canada, she provides legal services to the public and independently represents clients in the following areas: small claims court, landlord and tenant, provincial offences, process serving, etc.

In Ontario, the Small Claims Court is a branch of the Superior Court of Justice. It deals with civil disputes of a monetary value.

Examples of claims that can be led in the Small Claims Court include:
• Claims for money owed under an
• Unpaid accounts for goods or
services sold and delivered
• Unpaid loans
• Unpaid rent
• NSF cheques; and claims for
• Property damage
• Clothes damaged by a dry cleaner
• Personal injuries
• Breach of contract

Provincial Offence Traffic Tickets:
While you do not require representation, it is advisable to get advice from a professional in advance of attempting to deal with the traffic ticket. Initial consultations are free and there are many ways you can benefit from assistance. Making simple mistakes or mishandling your case could be very costly. Sometimes tickets that initially appear like simple charges are quite complex. Some are extremely technical in nature, while others are more serious and carry severe penalties. Have your ticket and circumstances reviewed by a professional to determine what is in your best interest and ensure that your rights are protected.

Using her education in the Immigration Consultant program she assists clients in preparing their applications for Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Temporary Resident:
• Study Permit – those individuals wishing to study in Canada and are classified as a Foreign National
• Work Permit – those individuals wishing to work in Canada for a specified period of time. Also those individuals with an Official Job Offer from a Canadian Employer
• Visitor Visa – those individuals wishing to come to Canada for a temporary period of time to study, work , visit family or see our beautiful country for vacation.

Permanent Resident:
• Skilled Workers and Professionals – those individuals wishing to immigrate to Canada for the purpose of advancing their career and work skills.
• Family Sponsorship – those individuals of already Permanent Residents wishing to sponsor family abroad to join them here.
• Canadian Experience Class – those individuals who have already been in Canada for at least 2 years on a Temporary Permit for Study or Work who wish to stay permanently.
• Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self Employed – those individuals with a business mind wishing to invest in Canada.
• Humanitarian and Compassionate – this is for individuals residing in Canada without legal status that if forced to return to their home country would endure hardship.

For more information and application support, contact Charlene at

Comments are closed.